Skip to main content

Dictator Obama & Jail Time and fees for holding a Bible study?

We get the e-newsletter Patriot News-wire here at work. Sometimes I take a look at what is in it. Usually I can't stand to read some of that blunt commentary (that and I don't want to think about all that negative stuff that has been and is going on right now in the US), but today I saw that they had an article about the recent House of Representatives vote to repeal Obama Care. I laughed. The House knows that the Senate will kill that repeal bill and that the president would never sign it once it gets to his desk. I know the polls say that more than 82% of the American public want Obama Care repealed in its entirety, but supporters of the bill have their fingers in their ears and are screaming "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" at the top of their lungs. Only way for any of that to be repealed is to have fruit basket turnover in the government - toss out the bad apples and replace them with good apples, if such things exist.

And with so much nasty being slung around in the media, I've gotten to where I don't want to hear another thing about Obama and how horrible this administration is. I don't want to know that Obama has written yet another presidential edict (aka "Executive Order") that runs counter to the foundations of the country - stuff like the Executive order he made most recently stating that he could take over communications (public and private) whenever he deems necessary. We've obviously got a dictator in office (instead of a president who vowed to uphold the constitution). He has made it obvious that he disdains the constitution and the laws of this land he has been elected to serve - he picks and chooses which laws he will abide by and tosses those he doesn't care for. If that wasn't clear enough before it certainly is now that he's been writing the ink out of his pens with these unconstitutional executive orders.

When the checks and balances of the government don't weigh in the president's favor, King Obama just writes another presidential memo (aka Executive Order) to do just what he wants - like that shameful illegal immigrants nonsense from a week or two ago - other branches of government made it clear that they were not on board with something like that so he just wrote the law himself.

Sure, the man has a vision for change, but each and every thing he has done while he's been in office has been designed to hurt the US - I know I am not the only one alive who notices this. He and his cohorts hurt the US with the majority of their shenanigans. They hurt US's political sovereignty (just look at those UN trade negotiations - why should we hand over the rights to govern ourselves as we have for hundreds of years to some global union?). They hurt the US's interior structure by bypassing the system to make his own laws (and through oh, so many other means); he hurts the economy by insisting that he is protecting the economy by imposing higher taxes on the job makers which ultimately hurts already hurting businesses and a wounded economy by forcing Obama Care on the American public (who has already expressed its disgust with the legislation).

Job makers are typically the planners in society - they plan ahead, estimating revenue so that they know how much they can grow, how many people they can hire and whatnot. Well, they've had to stall their growth because this cumbersome government has been dragging its feet. The job makers don't know how to plan for next year because there are so many laws that haven't gotten out of legislative purgatory. Those business people are having to postpone making their plans for next year, thus slowing job creation and slowing the economy's sluggish rebound. They don't know what tax bracket they'll end up in (government is sitting on that legislation, or were last I heard), they don't know what kinds of insurance bills to prepare for (Obama Care), and I'm sure that's only the tippy top of the iceberg for them. Obama kills jobs every way he can, it seems.

If the president truly wanted to uphold the vow he took when he was sworn into the highest office in the land, everything he and his groupies have done has been counter intuitive. It surprises me that he's been able to get away with so much. I mean, the stuff he's doing whispers of the same amo as Watergate (making legislation to cover up wrong doing). Why hasn't this president been impeached? Why isn't it even considered an option?

Maybe it's because right now the bigwigs in Washington are acting like two-year-olds throwing tantrums, calling names and other such immature things instead of doing what they were elected to do (and I might mention, what they are being paid handsomely to do). This election campaign has gone from terrible to horrific in my book. Just the lies that the media has been circulating... don't get me started, I'm trying to wind down.



Ok, so on to the other thing that has been weighing on me since I heard it - Michael Salman has been sent to jail for 60 days (and fined thousands of dollars) for holding a Bible study in his Arizona home. See the above video clip... It speaks for itself. I figured there would come a time that the USA would start openly persecuting Christians, but I hoped I wouldn't see it in my lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang a Star - Illustration

The original sketch for "Hang a Star". I love to draw snowmen and little animals in scenes. Here's the completed illustration - colored digitally in photoshop.

Stitching Project: Bear

Found a pattern for a simple bear on pinterst - decided to do one of them yesterday evening. It didn't take long and I think it turned out ok. What do you think? I'm not crazy about the shape of the arms - am going to make those a little different next time. I enjoyed doing it so much that I think I'm going to re-purpose those millions of old shirts into cute little plush dolls I can send with our church members when they go on various mission trips. And I should have enough left to put into an Operation Christmas Child box or two this fall.

Curse of Royalty Series is available now!

Curse of Royalty 4 Volume Series Read them now! All four volumes are available at Smashwords at a discount! Or get them at Barnes & Noble or Amazon or request them with Overdrive . And just for you sweet people who visit my blog - discount codes!   Drayden's Queen, Vol 1, FREE on Smashwords . No code needed. Abandoned Queen, Vol 2 , discounted 75% on Smashwords. Enter code: ED27P   Foolish Queen, Vol 3 , discounted 50% on Smahswords. Enter code: BG78W   Cursed Queen, Vol 4 , discounted 25% on Smashwords. Enter code: RN63N